Monday, September 27, 2010

K2 Academy -- Playdate :)

This was such a fun place.  I have to give props to Courtney for continuously showing us new cool places to play!  This is a gym complete with a few trampolines, swinging bars, balance beams, and an open play area with balls and fun stuff to play with.  Zach LOVED it.  We had our usually go round to try the trampoline- but once I coaxed him into it.......





 gotta love snack



Another thing is they had YUMMY cookies and the donations went to support Leukemia and Lymphoma which holds a special place in my heart in the recent years....4 to be exact.


In other news....I got Zach a Tigger a few months ago at Kohls.  Well it reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit because he takes it everywhere!  It was getting dingy, (after wash after wash) and his poor neck lost the stuffing because that is how he holds him....(lol) so I decided to get a replacement......but what I thought was a replacement became.......

NEW TIGGER for OLD TIGGER!  (gotta love it- I should have seen it coming)
Can't wait to see how he reacts to the "Pooh" I got him for his birthday. :)  I know- I bring it on my self but He's my boy- what can I do?



2 comments:

The Synnott's said...

Still need to try out the choo choo park!

Jenney said...

You are always full of suprises!! Hope you ate LOTS of cookies!! LOL

Man this looks like a great place! Ahliana started gymnastics this week .. wish I had time to do more stuff like that with her! Enjoy it! Keep having fun and making memories!!