Warning.....Three posts in one :)
(It's the only way I will get it all done)
(It's the only way I will get it all done)
So....The Lamb School had a really cute Pumpkin Patch....I was so glad I got to go see Zach-- we had a great time!
Zach loves his new teachers! (can ya tell?)
Then We went to the little Pumpkin Patch down the road at the church last Friday. My friend Kristen whom I hadn't met in person until Friday took some awesome pics with her fancy new camera! She will be in business soon- and will be very successful I am sure. She takes wonderful pics!
Now mine are not near as awesome as these- but here are a few :D
I love how they always stand in a line when they get together...I have so many pics of them doing this!
His favorite spot was the barn where all the "animals" where
My cutie patootie!
And then.....I didn't think it was gonna happen this year but.....
Zach went Trick or Treating!
The Reason I wasn't so sure that he was going to do it- he had watched an episode of Calleu (sp) where Calleu's sister was scared to go trick or treating- so Calleu went and Rosie stayed home. While I know the focus of the tv show was to show that Calleu was a big boy to go trick or treating--Zach focused on Rosie and kept saying "Mom I no want to go trick or treating- I scared." -- so his Dad and I hyped it up all week along with Nanny and Pa-Pa....so Sunday began the battle of getting him into his costume. Well Rick said-- if you are the "Sheriff" and put your hat and badge on- you get to be the boss!--well that is all it took. He was ready to rock and roll! And he had such a great time. I love seeing things through his eyes...his experiences....its awesome and such a wonderful privelege I have as a Mom.
"The Boss" --see the badge?
He was talking away about how he was getting so much candy....
After we trick or treated in our neighborhood- I took him to see Nanny and Pa-Pa and he did some more trick or treating :D
look at ALL that candy!
Oh how the years go by......
1st Halloween (my little pumpkin)
2nd Halloween (football player)
Third Halloween (Superboy and Superdog)
Fourth Halloween! (Woody from Toy Story)
Here is a quick video of him Trick or Treating at Nanny and Pa-Pa's.
And now........
It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas!.....................












1 comment:
Oh how the time flys. I am so glad that the "boss" went trick or treating. Wish you all lived a little closer so the kiddos could have went together...Ahli would have loved it!
Post a Comment