Got them all lined up!
My sweetness!
We HAD to go to the office and show Nanny and Daddy how cute he looked!
Zach Helped me make the cakes to take to Mimi's- he is becoming quite the little chef!
Cake Pops Anyone?
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Every year we go to my Mom and Dad's and just "get away from it all."
It is so nice to get away from Houston for a couple of days and just enjoy the peace and quiet in the country. Too bad it dropped to like 40 degrees the day after we arrived!We're in the country and we like it that way :)
The sky was so beautiful at night- no smog or lights to drown out the beautiful moon and clouds. I should
have brought the nikon...I should have brought the Nikon.....kick kick kick....LOL (me kicking myself)
"We have you surrounded- now give us TURKEY"
(gotta love weener dogs- mine is the fat one on the left.)
Every Thanksgiving I take Popa Coe some Thanksgiving Dinner-my wonderful brother comes along. I always take the opportunity
to get a pic with Great Popa Coe and Zachary :)
We drove through our old neighborhood.....this is the house I grew up in. LOTS of great
memories.
We also got to visit one of my best friends who I love to pieces...and I am gonna steal her little
dog too! (Zach LOVED this puppy and talked about it all the way home)
Speaking of....there you are my beautiful friend...I love you!!!
(Notice Zach was tuckered out)
Serious game of Winnie the Pooh Memory going on......Zach Loves his Paw-Paw!
I took this picture as we were leaving Lone Star- goodbye! See you in July!





1 comment:
What an adorable little indian!! I love the country!!
Post a Comment