Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blogging? What is that?

Wow.  So much has happened in my life since I last blogged...I do not really know where to begin.  I started a new job, found out my Mom has cancer, celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary, helped out with a fundraiser for Mom, celebrated my boys birthdays, among so many other things.

First and foremost- finding out my Mom has cancer has really been tough.  I have found strength in my Savior- and I really do not know how people deal with situations like this without massive amounts of faith.  Mom is doing really well-chemo is hard on her as it is on anyone- but she is a fighter and we know she can beat this!  I have my bad days but my good days outweigh the bad. 


My hero.

Celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary was so fun.  We went back to Padre which is where we went for our honeymoon.  We went dolphin watching, horseback riding, and spent the day at the beach.  It was nice to get away for a few days.

I. Love. Him.


My Aunt and Uncle Headed up a fundraiser for Mom to help with the massive medical bills that are
coming in daily.  It was a HUGE success and I am so thankful for all of their hard work.

<3

My boy is FOUR.  What?!  Yes.  He is four now.  One day I was hanging up his clothes
and his shirt was too big for the "little" hanger.  Oh my little man how you are growing....




My hubby's birthday was one day later.  We had a small celebration for both boys this year- with everything else that was going on.....but we still had a great time!


Now the holidays are upon us- and I hope to post more than I have been.  Anyone who is reading this- please keep my Mom in your prayers.  Thanks <3


No comments: