He did not trust that rabbit :)
Anyone who knows me knows what happened next- I got in a fight with a stick and my big toe lost- I whined about it most of the week- but some antibiotics and self surgery...I am back to normal. I will spare you the grisley photo :)
Then when I thought I was going home to ice my toe- I noticed a church that had a little egg hunt going on. So we went to egg hunt #2.
And this time he didn't mess around..
He played games- and loved the bounce house!
So we came home and of course Lacey just HAD to know what was in his basket :)
This year- instead of decorating eggs- I decided to let him decorate cookies. He loved it. The cookies were very tasty-
Later on in the night- The Easter Bunny came!
Then we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful service.
After church we went to Zach's Nanny and Pa-Pa's for...you guessed it- another Easter egg Hunt!
He has got this down now.....
Best Chocolate bunny we have ever tasted....yummm
I was planning on trying to talk Rick into taking pics at Jc Penny's again until I saw this pic- love it. This is a rare moment when in a family photo everyone is smiling AND looking at the camera! (and Zach's shirt isn't raised up showing his belly- as so many of his pics are)
Can you tell he is getting tired of Nanny and Mom chasing him with the camera? Look at that face... :)
And notice Nanny's hand? Thats a belly button shot waiting to happen :)
We enjoyed yummy food at Nanny's and then came home to relax and call Mi-mi and Paw-Paw to wish them a Happy Easter.
Whew! What a weekend!!!





1 comment:
Oh my gosh girl you are right that is the perfect family pic. It is so hard to get those... I really don't think a pro could have gotten a better one... Love the rest of the pics too. Looks like you all had a very busy Easter.
Post a Comment