Let the fun begin!
We saw a truck almost get swept into the ocean trying to unload jetski's- he is lucky that
someone came along that could pull him out. Should have took a picture- but wanted to spare him the
humiliation......
Then we saw an older gentleman- catch a SHARK probably 500 feet from us. It was a little SHARK
but it was still a SHARK! So then we decided to hang a little closer to the shore- just about knee deep...and then I saw the STINGRAYS!!! Yes plural- less than 2 feet from me... so then....we decided that ankle deep was plenty for us! The STINGRAYS didn't run from us- they tried to run to us!
It was hot- and we were covered in sunscreen- enough said. :)
On the ferry heading back to Galveston
love it.
And I got this shot of the porpoises....dolphins...whatever....
We had a wonderful time- and hope to go back soon!





2 comments:
Your boy is getting so tall, Kristy. He looks like such a happy boy.
Leila
www.mymaysa.wordpress.com
I love these pics! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!
Post a Comment