Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Fun

I have been so busy with work- I really haven't gotten to spend "quality time" with Zach.  So when we got invited to play today at a splashpad- I decided that we were going to do it.  I am so glad we did.  It took Zach a little while to warm up - but once he did- he had so much fun.  I really would like to go back when it is not so busy- there were some rowdy boys playing football- yes football-- in the middle of the splashpad.  Zach didn't want to leave but once I promised him we would come back- he was good to go.










He really amazes me every day.  He saw two motorcycles today when we were driving- and said "Moma look- bicycles!  I like bicycles- do you?"  (seriously he said it just like that)- and I said do I what- like bicycles?  He said with a big smile "yeah! do you?"--all I can say is WOW. 

We had a great day and ended with a yummy drumstick :)


1 comment:

Jenney said...

I love this!! Looks like you all had sooo much fun! Glad you got to decompress a little. : )