So last Thursday we ventured to Chuck E Cheese. Zach has been asking to go for a few weeks- and I thought it would be a perfect playdate place for the boys to play. We had a good time- Zach is still working through his fears-but we are tackling it one at a time. See slideshow below. Even though people look at me like I am the devil for making him cry- it almost always works out in the end.
Playing air hockey- CUTENESS!
and then there was the horsey :)
enjoy!
***Be sure to click off of the advertisements and rewind to slide #1 :) ***
2 comments:
love it
Sometimes you just need to stare fear in the face!! Who cares if people look at you crazy... you are Zach's mom and a darn good one! : ) I haven't taken Ahli to CHucks yet and really want to introduce her to the big rat...lol
Post a Comment