Sunday, August 1, 2010

VBS Round-up

So after VBS the Met had a really neat little get together for everyone that participated in VBS- families, volunteers, it was nice.  They had live music and a train that Zach loved.  I dressed him up like a cowboy- and it was about 100 degrees outside.  Mistake number 1.  He still looked cute.


I ran around town  for two hours looking for a cowboy hat and boots and this is the ONLY picture I got of him in his cowboy hat....sigh.


Riding the train....look how hot he is...


We attempted to put him on a pony....but it didn't work out. (He was terrified- so I won't show that picture)  Instead- please enjoy this picture of the pony :)


It was so hot--we didn't stay too long.


Then we came home and stripped him down- and cooled off in the house with Tigger.


Then we cooled off in the sprinkler before being ambushed by mosquitos.
It was a fun day :)

I guess he felt sorry for me- because right before bed he posed for this picture for me in his cowboy hat!

1 comment:

Jenney said...

Look how handsome he is! A true cowboy! Looks like you all had a good time regardless of the unbearable heat.