Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September is 1/2 over? Really?

It is so hard to believe how fast time flies.  I found myself thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas yesterday.  REALLY?  It's 100 degrees outside and I am thinking of what fun lies in store for us this holiday season.  Christmas trees, turkey, family, Santa.....yay!    It truly is my favorite time and season of the year.  Within a 4 month period we have 7 birthdays, and three holidays!  Poor Mom is all alone in the summer....lol.

Anyways that was my Random rambling.....


We went to Noah's Ark for the "End of Summer Shebang..."   It was so much fun!  I am still working with Zach on the try new things bit.  We went down the slide once and he screamed but he liked it.  Needless to say we didn't do it again.




He said "look Mom- Shamu!"




Good friends and good times :)


Brandon :) going down backwards of course- no fear!

John looking sweet as always:)

Collin - I barely got to take his pic- he was non stop the whole time!  :)


We went back to Noah's Ark for Collin and Travis's birthday party a couple of weeks later.



 

We had fun!







2 comments:

Jenney said...

Looks like you all had a blast at Noah,s Ark. I can not beleive that the holidays are all just around the corner either. And with every year I get a little more excited b/c Ahli enjoys them more...crazy to see Christmas already out at Hobby Lobby..lol

Great Post!!

Alisha McGee said...

Tell me more about Noah's Ark! Where is it? What age group is it for?