So....Zach goes and stays with him Nanny and Pa-pa just about every Friday night. And EVERY weekend I always say "I am going to catch up on my scrapping". And every weekend- something comes up to prevent me from working on my scrapbook. Well the stars were aligned perfectly on this Friday night- and I scrapped!!! I scrapped like I wasn't going to scrap ever again! From 8:00 until 1:00 a.m. Paper, stickers and pictures were flying--lol but I had a blast. I am still FAR from being caught up- and some of my work is very amatuer-ish...but I think Zach (or at least his future wife and kids) will love looking at this stuff- and think-- Man- Mom had so much time on her hands...LOL--which is far far from the truth :) but I try...
Our 8th Anniversary page
I FINALLY finished his 1 year old scrapbook!! I will have to share it someday-
I am quite proud of it :)
This is a work in progress- missing 4 months ;)
I pressed the rose petals Rick got me for V-day- they didn't turn!
I plan to add a couple more small pics of the animals on this one :)
for the life of me- I can't figure out WHY this one is sideways- but it
probably has something to do with the fact that is my favorite page...oh well- just
don't hurt your neck turning sideways to view my work :P
As you can see- I scrapped my heart out-- until next time ;)
1 comment:
I am so jealous!! I am so far behind... my poor 2yr old (okay almost 2yr old) doesn't even have a baby book...yikes!!
Post a Comment