Since our Spring break will be cut short because Zach is going to his Mimi's Thursday- I tried to spend quite a bit of time with him today while working as well. The weather was so beautiful that I decided to move his table and we had lunch outside. He was so excited- it was cute. He was like "Mommy- watudoin?"
Healthy- I know. Pizza Pockets.
He is such a big boy drinking out of a cup.
Then Daddy came home from work early- so we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese :) We really need to find another one to go to- every time that we go there- at least 25% of the games/rides are broken :(
But he still had fun.
Zach was waving at Chuck off camera- he didn't to get close enough for a pic. This is a very unflattering pic. Time to lose some weight. But hey- my hair is getting longer again :)
This was the only ride we could get him on this time. He rode this train about 10 times.
They have this neat machine that takes your picture and turns it into a drawing...
It was a great day!






1 comment:
sounds like you guys really had a wonderful day. Zach is such a big boy!! And so lucky to have such a wonderful fun loving momma. I love the scetch from chuck it is really beautiful!
Post a Comment