Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG :)

This weekend was so beautiful!!!  I was so excited because I talked Rick into going and picking up Zach a new swingset.    I love to "trade up" as I call it- sell stuff on craigslist to buy something else.  Rick came back and surprised me by getting the bigger swingset!   It takes up most of our backyard but Zach loves it! So we could have 5-8 kids over and they all could play on this thing!  I can't wait to start having playdates here once I get some things squared away in our backyard.



Pa-pa and Daddy working on putting it together while Nanny supervises.

Zach sliding on it before it was done...shhhhh

He swung all by himself- he is getting so big!
Love it.
World's Greatest Dad finishing up a LONG project
being silly- he does this when I want to take a pic of us now
One day son....one day. (this is my favorite)

This video cracks me up.  He is such a little talker now.

No comments: