Friday, March 19, 2010

Soooo Quiet

Its so quiet here at the house.  You could hear a pin drop....seriously.  No tugging at my leg, or "Mommy watch!"  "Mommy- I need that!"  "Mommy Mommy Mommy!"  It is nice- and weird at the same time...I am so used to the hustle and bustle of having him around and tending to his every need.  Does this mean I can scrap this weekend?  Could it be?  I am only 1 year and a 1/2 behind....lol

So I took Zach to meet my Mom in Nacogdoches yesterday-and he was pretty good throughtout the 2 1/2 hour car drive.  He did get  a little fussy at times- but he just got tired of sitting on the carseat. 

I must mention that potty camp has been a success!  Yesterday we ran some errands and then went to see Daddy- we were gone for a little over an hour- and no accidents!  He was wearing his un-wear- and I couldn't believe it- when we walked in the door he said Mommy- Tee-tee!  and he went!!!!  We did the potty dance and clapped.  It was awesome.

Ok so back to meeting my Mom yesterday.  We met yesterday evening- and it was a quick visit because we both wanted to get home before it was too late.  I surprised her by making some of the delicious banana nutbread that I have told everyone and their dog about....she told the that I was about to pass her up and Betty Crocker better get back in the kitchen because Betty Crocker Jr. (me) has passed her up :)  What can I say- I have found a love for baking... :)


I need to clean my oven door....sorry ;)

  Zach was so happy to see her- and he knew the drill and that he was going home with her.  He gave me a hug and a big kiss and waved bye.  It has been several months since he has stayed away from us for more than a day- so I am out of practice. My eyes welled up- but I didn't want him to see me cry so I jumped in the truck and left......


Road Trip!!!!!



Not so much.....


To Mimi's house I go!

No comments: